Available job opportunities
At Durasec, we are always looking for new talent to join our team. Join the North Shore’s leader in drainage and waterproofing!
There are many benefits to working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Stable schedule (Monday to Friday, 6am to 6pm) and contractual (seasonal position, April to December)
- Transportation is provided from the head office to the work site
- Shirts and caps provided by the company
- Time off during construction vacations
- Possibility of joining a savings plan (RVER)
To ensure the operations and work of our customers, we are looking for laborers to assist the teams.
Although experience is a significant asset, we are willing to train you if you are new to this field. If you have your CCQ cards or the ability to drive a mini-excavator, this is a plus but not mandatory.
Your day-to-day duties will consist of :
- French drain installation
- Preparation of the foundation wall
- Concrete pouring work
- All other related tasks, to support the team
- Understand the specifications and explanations of the work to be done and assigned by his team leader
- Prepare equipment, tools and materials required to perform the day’s work
- Execute tasks in order to provide quality work, while respecting health and safety standards in the workplace
Groupe Durasec is a company specialized in foundation waterproofing and French drains. Our work teams are dynamic and honest and value teamwork.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills/qualifications :
- Be autonomous
- Be organized
- Be punctual
- Be a multi-tasker
- Be a team player
- Have a valid class 5 driver’s license
- Be in good physical shape and have endurance
Major assets :
- Have a valid class 1 and/or 3 license
- Know how to operate machinery